Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#16)

Wow, it's been too long since my last update! I think it's because I'm trying to do too much every day. If you are reading this but still haven't joined TrafficWave or Global NPN, you should. Just because I might not put out a Team Update every 30 days does not mean that our team is not active in both programs! It just means that I'm BUSY!

Also, sometimes I feel as if I'm 'preaching' on a schedule and readers of this blog will get tired of it, thinking they've heard it all before. I know what people really want to hear: "There is money made automatically." (How many times have you heard that one?) So rather than bore you to tears, I am now only doing updates when I feel inspired to write something that I think is useful.  Oh, by the way, Team OceanSwell is useful! The team can't and won't do everything 'for you', but having support and collective recruiting is far better than trying to do this kind of business alone. That's a proven fact.

So I just want to say congratulations to all of you who remain part of our collective recruiting team and invite those sitting on the sidelines to join us. This business takes time, but there's no time like the present to get started or to re-commit to your dreams. If you look at the state of affairs in the USA and around the world, it's obvious that we don't have a choice. I think it's going to get worse. That's why you NEED extra income and you can get it from the Internet if you want it bad enough.

I never quit promoting - promoting me and promoting Team OceanSwell. There is no other way. You just have to stay at it, keep working, keep your chin up and stay in the game.  So thank you to the team members who continue to promote the team ads and links on a weekly basis. Our top promoter of late has been Blanca Perez, and (as I do in every team update) I am sending her the $40.00 cash bonus for being a loyal and hard working member of our team. When Blanca works this hard, she is working for ALL of us... and that's why our concept works and everybody has a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment