Saturday, May 21, 2011

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#15)

'I'm tired of Internet Marketing!'  Ever say that to yourself?  I admit that I do some days.  This is a very tough and mentally overwhelming business - even more so if you work full-time and go to school like I do.  Sometimes, you feel like walking away from it.  Then you get that email that says, "You just got a new referral in ___________."  Those emails make it all worthwhile, don't they?  They're what keep me going!  And while I am no 'expert' on Internet Marketing, I can tell you two(2) things that help keep those kind of emails popping up in your inbox every month:

1)  Being part of an organized promotion team, like our Team OceanSwell.

2)  Using as much automation as possible.

Team-builds can't (and won't) do everything for you and you'll never really be able to automate your entire business. But what good teams and good automation can do is set up a kind of 'perpetual motion machine' that really helps you build (and sustain) your business over time.  In my case, automation is a must because I admit to having emails that I haven't answered in weeks!  That's because I just can't do it.  I get SHOWERED with emails on a daily basis and the most important ones get dealt with while the others simply get 'put on the shelf', to be answered at some later time.  I even get behind on these Team Updates too.  I wish that I didn't, but I do. 

That's just life in the big city.

Still, our system is working, our team links are live and the revolving rotator is churned of deadwood on a monthly basis.  Just believe me when I tell you that if I didn't automate as much as possible, you wouldn't even be reading this... because I would never have been able to write it!  Anyway, in keeping with my monthly pledge, our most recent winner of the $40.00 cash bonus is Team Member John Bell (insidmal). John, just send me your AlertPay or PayPal account and I will get that to you right away.

The random cash bonus every month is one of the ways I try to take extra care of our loyal Team Members.  If I take too long to answer emails, please realize that I am simply doing my best with the time that life allows me.  But I think about all of you every day and I wouldn't even be writing this if I didn't care.  Just stay true to yourselves, BELIEVE IN yourselves, never let go of your dreams and automate your business in every way you can.  Do these things and there's really no way you can lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment