Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#13)

Why I love TrafficWave is a good subject because yesterday was Valentine's Day in the United States and it's a day that we can't help but think about love.  The #1 reason that I love TrafficWave is because it's a product that I actually USE on a daily basis and it's the online MLM-style affiliate plan that I've had the most success with.  But I mention love for a reason.  It's my belief that you have to love Internet Marketing in order to have any chance of success with it.  Internet Marketing is so difficult, so time-consuming, so frustrating and (at times) so maddening that there's no way that you will remain committed to it if you don't love it.

Think about it.  Love is certainly about commitment.  But when you fall out of love with this industry, your dreams will wilt and die.  Love is fragile, and yet it is the most powerful force in the universe.  You need a powerful force to drive you forward, keep you motivated and compel you to action on a consistent basis when you attempt online business as a beginner.  But if you don't love the business itself, you should at least love it's awesome potential!

Thousands upon thousands of people earn full-time incomes online.  Many of them are incredibly wealthy.  They're no smarter than you are but they probably know more than you do and may possibly work harder than you do as well.  But one thing that they all have in common is that they LOVE this business. 

Speaking of love, it should be obvious by now that I love and care about every member of my OceanSwell Team.  If I didn't, I wouldn't even be writing this.  As we move into the future as a Team, I will do everything in my power to help each and every one of you get a little closer to your dreams with each month.  That's all I can do, because I'm just one person.  But our Team concept is just as good today as it was 14 months ago and my energy remains strong.  It always will be strong because I'm not stopping.  I want the same things you want and I will never quit until I get what I want.  So long as you're on my Team, I will help you get what you want as well.  That's why I am proud to announce the winner of January's $40.00 cash bonus for being a good Team promoter.  This time, the money goes out to Roberto Galvez (rob4utu). Rob, please send me your PayPal or AlertPay address and I will get January's prize out to you right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment